Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Able and Baker

Taking a cue from ssy7's Xanga:



For those of you who aren't accustomed to Able and Baker, it's a webcomic about the wacky adventures of a sheep and a monkey who are test subjects in the space program.  The genius of the comic can be seen in the copyright line at the bottom: "All content is owned by me or my future ex-wife."  Mr. Jim Burgess has cute character designs, and features an interesting factoid with every new strip, todays fact is:

"As an iceberg melts, it makes a fizzing sound because of the compressed air bubbles popping in the ice."

I know I feel smarter.  Honestly, Able and Baker is one of my favorite webcomics, and the first two panels here show exactly why.  "I'm bored with my digital camera" "You do realize we're floating in space..." "Maybe I'll take pictures of this delicious candy bar."  Ha ha ha.

Anyways, drop by there every weekday for a brand-spankin' new comic complete with monkey and sheep (and occasionally giraffe) goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home