Monday, February 28, 2005

Mah Heed... an mah tummah!

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse...

Take the headcold I had last week (causing me to miss 1.5 days of work), mix in a liberal amount of food poisoning (thanks, Stop and Shop), and then just a dash of imminent blizzard, and you've got the right mix for quite possibly the best Monday ever!

Pete is home with worse symptoms of food poisoning than myself, so at least I know I don't have it as bad as him. No news on our house guest yet, but he's probably ok given that he's Indian and has a more robust gut than us two white boys.

Ugh.

At any rate, for those of you who're interested, Pete and I are heading to the Kendall Square cinema tonight to catch the 7:20 showing of 'Born Into Brothels', which I've been meaning to see for quite some time. If you'd like to meet up there, drop me a phone call on my cell, or an IM at 'Aeroracere'. Enjoy your Mondays! Watch out for veggie dip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home