Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Yoy!

"Someone once said, "All good things must come to an end."... what a load of crap.

I mean yeah, sure, the good things have to end, but the bad things end too. And then they all start over again. That's just life. And you can spend your time worrying about the bad things, but it'll kind of keep you from noticing the good things, so I wouldn't recommend it...

And while you're at it, try not to take the world too seriously, because sooner or later you're going to end up its punchline. And you can choose to be pissed off about it - or you can choose, instead, to laugh.
"

I have a headcold. Therefore, my content will suffer because the pain of thought demands that I do the most mindless things possible, like read QoW for entertainment. I've been staring at my Wind Tunnel project for about the last two hours trying to figure out how to join it all together, and I've had the following breakthrough: "I hate headcolds."

That is all. You stay classy, San Diego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home