Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Brain...



Yup.  That's my brain.  I "volunteered" to have an MRI to help Mass. General's MRI center test out their latest and greatest techologies (I know one of the young ladies that works there), and despite putting me in a darkened tube for two hours while continuously playing the theme song from "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", it really wasn't that bad.

It was amazing seeing them scroll through the wafers of my grey matter.  I was half expecting a little gnome to be there in the middle, but thankfully, that anticipation was wrong.  So, in the words of my test technician, I have a normal, healthy brain.  No tumors or voids or anything else that shouldn't be there.  Sweet.

Anyone see my soul in there somewhere??? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home