Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Don't like it? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!



In my continuing personal effort to try to stop bitching about the way the world is, and actually get out and do something about it, I've signed up for the 2006 'Take a Hike for Humanity', which will be taking place on May 20th and 21st this year at the Blue Hills Reservation in Milton, MA.

A bit of information from the website:

"Take a Hike for Humanity is a regional fundraiser for local Habitat for Humanity affiliates. Participants in this hike-a-thon hike up Mount Monadnock in Jaffrey, NH, or at the Blue Hills Reserve in Milton, MA to raise funds for their Habitat for Humanity affiliate. The hike is about 3 miles on well-traveled trails over easy to moderate terrain."

Because this is a fund-raiser, and I know how much my fellow blog-readers like to help a brother (and humanity as a whole) out, I'm posting to ask for support in the form of pledges from the lot of you. I'm not asking for any specific dollar amounts (to take part in this I technically don't have to raise any money at all), but every dollar will add up eventually, so even if you only feel comfortable pledging the 50 cents you have in your pocket right now, it will help people. Remember that.

Also remember that hiking rocks, and that you love me.


issn'ecuuuuuuute? (I have no idea whose dog this is, it's meant to get you to give me pledge money. No mom, I didn't get a dog.)

Now make with the pledging.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Steph the Dead Geisha said...

Hey you! I saw the wealth of zombie march pics you posted on Flickr (I was the geisha!) and was wondering if you would be kind enough to send a few pics you took via email to me :) I want to post 'em on my blog (with full photo credit to you!) and save 'em for posterity!

GGGBBBLLLLLAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!

-Steph
Cre8vSteph@yahoo.com

4:33 PM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home