Monday, June 19, 2006

Boston Public Gardens ::

So, finally I made it to the Boston Public Gardens this past weekend. I've been here for 2+ years, and have been to the Commons countless times, but this weekend the weather was spectacular, and my friend T mentioned heading down there, so I figured I should take the opportunity and join in on the trek.

Of course, while I was there I took a couple of photos which you can see here.

Beeeee (Buzz Buzz Buzz)

There's even some pictures of me! That like, NEVER happens!

6 Comments:

Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

8:43 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger your said...

earn money - tramadol cool blog :)

10:01 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Sandra White said...

health insurance - debt consolidation - home equity loans Nice comment.. I ll come back for sure :]

2:53 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Sandra White said...

health insurance - debt consolidation - home equity loans Nice comment.. I ll come back for sure :]

10:21 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Sandra White said...

phentermine - health insurance - debt consolidation - home equity loans Nice comment.. I ll come back for sure :]

10:44 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Sandra White said...

phentermine - health insurance - debt consolidation - home equity loans Nice comment.. I ll come back for sure :]

12:16 PM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home