Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Experiments in Fooding! ::

This week I couldn't decide whether to go with something I had made before, or something new. In the end, I figured I'd make something simple, but tasty, which is always a good way to go. Since potatoes by themselves don't really do much as a main course, I picked up a loaf of garlic bread and a bunch of asparagus from Stop n' Shop.

While the asparagus slowly steamed, I heated up the oven, sliced me up some thin potatoes, and made some potatoes dauphinois, which seems to basically be the same type of concoction that goes together to make scalloped potatoes. However, this recipe included no cheese. At any rate, once the potatoes had been cooking for a while I threw the garlic bread in alongside, and viola, tastiness. And lacking meat, as always.

Potatoes Dauphinois, Asparagus, Garlic Bread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home